Since I was first elected as the Mayor of the City of Revere in 2011, my chief priority was clear: ‘Putting Revere on the Map.' My vision was to create an environment in the City of Revere that is conducive to growing and attracting businesses in order to strengthen and revitalize our City.
- Vanguard 194 market rate apartments under construction. Total investment of $41.7 million.
- TA Developers/Upton Partners 230 market rate apartments construction set to begin. Total investment of $50 million.
- Harley Davidson construction completed. Total investment of $18 million.
- Construction of 230 residential apartments on Ward Street underway.
- Revitalization of Broadway
- For Kids Only under construction.
- 39 units of senior housing at the Reardon’s site to begin in April of 2015 by The Neighborhood Developers.
- New building and facility by MOM’s motorcycles set to begin in April of 2015.
- Massworks grant for the demolition of the old police station underway.
- Dr. Bok’s building under construction as part of the storefront and signage improvement program.
- Street lighting from Beach Street to Mountain Avenue under construction.
- Replacement of all trees along Broadway beginning.